Z0 6 Six Piston Brake Upgrade

detjoe

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright i wanted bear rotors so this is good news.

well not really unless you only are doing the fronts, having powerslots in the rear and baers in front wouldnt match at all.

Figured i would post a pic of all the parts recieved so far,awaiting the Rotors then will get them installed.

Below you will see the calipers 6P fronts and 4P rears,earls 5-piece hyper-firm brake lines,New banjo bolts and washers,Specialty brkts,and Yellow stuff brake pads from EBC

CIMG9973.jpg

Edited by supersub (see edit history)

Hey supersub, i was curious how much has all that cost you so far? I'm looking o upgrade all four brakes in the next couple months and want to know what the total cost is. thanks Bryan

Ray is a distributor/dealer for all these parts. What you pay and what he pays is not going to be the same. Shoot him a pm and i'm sure he will hook you up with a great price.

Ray is a distributor/dealer for all these parts. What you pay and what he pays is not going to be the same. Shoot him a pm and i'm sure he will hook you up with a great price.

:withstupid:

and other parts if you need them

Ok new calipers come with the guide pins needed for the install,only other item's needed are the pads,I chose EBC yellow stuff for my application,along with powerslot rotors,earls braided lines and the above formentioned brackets.total cost for everything will set you back @ 2500.00 complete all four corners.

Looks like he said about 2500.00

well I got my hawk performance ceramic pads ordered yesterday so I should have some installed pics behind factory SS wheels for you guys! ill try to get some pics of the install even tho it looks to be pretty straight forward.

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

well I got my hawk performance ceramic pads ordered yesterday so I should have some installed pics behind factory SS wheels for you guys! ill try to get some pics of the install even tho it looks to be pretty straight forward.

nice! I looked and 14ins is going to fill up the stock wheel