Z0 6 Six Piston Brake Upgrade

detjoe

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok new calipers come with the guide pins needed for the install,only other item's needed are the pads,I chose EBC yellow stuff for my application,along with powerslot rotors,earls braided lines and the above formentioned brackets.total cost for everything will set you back @ 2500.00 complete all four corners.

Ok new calipers come with the guide pins needed for the install,only other item's needed are the pads,I chose EBC yellow stuff for my application,along with powerslot rotors,earls braided lines and the above formentioned brackets.total cost for everything will set you back @ 2500.00 complete all four corners.

cool so when are the pictures coming?

That's not bad at all. :)

cool so when are the pictures coming?

This chit is like the fuggin hick ups,can't shake em', Powerslot rotors are on back order no one has them and they are not scheduled to manufacture until june 08 and ship there after,all else is either here or will be in by next week including the impossible to get rotors(last set).

I just bought some bonspeed wheels and now im concered i may not be able to do the z06 upgrade...... how wide is the caliper up front? is it wider than the stock pbr2 calipers?

best way to awnser that is I measured the thickness of the exposed caliper from the contact surface of the rotor and came up with a total tickness of 2 5/16 of an inch produding toward the rim interior face. so that being said measure from the face of your current rotor outward if the rim is more than 2 5/16" they should fit,i checked mine and had 3+ inches on the front. the rear have no issues that i see so far.

I just bought some bonspeed wheels and now im concered i may not be able to do the z06 upgrade...... how wide is the caliper up front? is it wider than the stock pbr2 calipers?

so when are you going to put them on???

so when are you going to put them on???

It's going to be awhile. Still need to order 1 wheel (bought them from a guy locally he had 7 wheels and i bought the 3 spare wheels)and then need to buy tires. :uhoh:

EDIT: Im going to just "test" fit the wheels tommorrow and get the measurments.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)