Painted Engine Covers

I talked to a paint shop that also does custom airbrushing, the guy quoted me a price of $750 for all the parts i wanted airbrushed. I told him i wanted the radiator cover, the engine covers and the relay box including the cover in realalistic flames. I may just paint them regular for cheaper. I not really sure what airbrushing is really worth so. I thought it was on the high end myself( but not sure),

i think its an awesome custom touch, but its just too much time and patience for me to be constantly raising the hood and cleaning everything, thats just me though

I agree 100%. they can look great but for me, it's just more time cleaning than I'm willing to put in.

i think its an awesome custom touch, but its just too much time and patience for me to be constantly raising the hood and cleaning everything, thats just me though

:withstupid:

I agree 100%. they can look great but for me, it's just more time cleaning than I'm willing to put in.

:withstupid:

But painted cover do look good. Got any pics?

I know a guy who did it! :jester:

those look sweet !! tell me more becuase iam looking into the future on getting mine done, zip code on where to ship, so i can check on shipping costs and what they charge, can they do anything you would want done ? the flames look bitch n !! Fast4popper had his painted to match his truck and they look clean and sweet, he has red of course but, i have black truck and want to change the look.. looks great.. :thumbs: