Unbelievable

lilmarv1117

you will not believe this about this man...Im not originally from this area however settled up here post college...This area just blows me away with some of the craziest stories...I was actually stuck in this traffic....read this

http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=86959

He had to be on PCP, or something.

I saw something similar about 20 years ago. I was driving down the road, and this guy was walking on the sidewalk in the opposite side. We saw this guy step into the road right in front of a car, and get hit. The car was going 40+MPH which sent this guy flying. We saw this guy bounce off the road, jump up and take off running. We were headed to a convieniece store down the street where this guy ended up going, also. He had stripped his clothes off, came in the store, face covered in blood, and started cussing out everyone in there. Long story short, it took 3 police officers and 4 firemen/paramedics to finally strap him to a gurney. This is after he punched one of the officers. He was maybe 5'8" 130-140lbs.

Oh ya, thats a daily occurence around here LOL, My guess would be some serious central Nervous System depressing drugs or possibly due to the fact that he was launched off the van at 55mph into the woods he MIGHT have sustained a head injury which caused him to act like this. However, if he was already surfing on his van before the accident, he probably did not sustain it after the crash . What a weirdo. Is that how all you PA people act in traffic ?? LOLOLOL