I Want To Be Obnoxious

smoke03

Well I cant seem to get my truck to sound the way I want it. I didnt like the way the flows sounded and my magna flows are TOO quiet. I want to be heard before seen. I want my truck to be LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS but I want it to have a nice tone as well. I dont want to go just straight pipes. And no I dont mind drone :thumbs:

Can you help me?

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just do cutouts?

My father had them on his '05 GTO with just a Corsa cat-back , so when you wanted to be heard, just open the cutouts.

I think Ben already has cut-outs.....what about something from Cherry Bomb or SpinTech?

sounds good man! where did you get them and how much if you dont mind me asking?

well the muffler is a 18" magnaflow with dual 2.5" I/O, i have 2.5" going in and 3" coming out. i think i paid around $180 installed to connect to my LT's

I've got the smallest Magnaflows you can buy. I think they are like 6 inches or so. Not sure. I have them hooked-up to LT's with no cats and they sit just under the extra cab. Very, very loaud is all I can say. They sound really good too IMO. I was driving on the street the other day and I had to use ear plugs because the drone was so bad when the TC would lock up at low RPM. :crazy:

I've got the smallest Magnaflows you can buy. I think they are like 6 inches or so. Not sure. I have them hooked-up to LT's with no cats and they sit just under the extra cab. Very, very loaud is all I can say. They sound really good too IMO. I was driving on the street the other day and I had to use ear plugs because the drone was so bad when the TC would lock up at low RPM. :crazy:

yeah those are their race series mufflers offerd in 3.5"x6" or 4"x6"