I Want To Be Obnoxious

smoke03

I Want To Be Obnoxious
What, you're not already obnoxious enough? :jester: This was on a TBSS, but he had a Borla and it would rock the neighborhood pretty well when he jumped on the throttle. But I'll tell you the most obnoxious rig I've heard in a while, was RedHeartbeat (he's on ls1truck.com forum) he put glasspacks on his 408 and I could feel his exhaust in the dash of my truck when he was idling 2 vehicles behind me at a stoplight.

Mr. P.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what ya tryin to say,P? you got a problem with me? :jester: lol What about the Dynomax bullets?

:lol: Dynomax Bullets - hmmmmm might have some promise. Hold off until next week, when I go to Keller's this weekend I'll ask what the better-sounding burger-joint ground pounders are using for mufflers.

Mr. P. :)

you could go with some SLP loud mouths as close to the front as possible, add some 4-6" pipe back to the rear. that size "well" pipe should give you ALL the noise you can stand, it will act just like a megaphone... :D

:seeya:

th_100_0842.jpg

open headers is always a nice sound :jester:

Lt's no cats 3 in dual flow 44's sound nice....kinda nice and peaceful at idle but sounds good about 2500 rpms... had a couple people ask me if i had a big block in it...i looked at them like they were crazy

Edited by packjh (see edit history)

yeah man i noticed your truck is alot quieter than mine at idle, we even have the same setup, not sure as to why yours is different! A friend of mine straight piped his and man it sounds mean as hell, but its almost to loud, cops would hate it for sure!

th_100_0842.jpg

open headers is always a nice sound :jester:

Lt's no cats 3 in dual flow 44's sound nice....kinda nice and peaceful at idle but sounds good about 2500 rpms... had a couple people ask me if i had a big block in it...i looked at them like they were crazy

Lopin Like a big dog!!! Sounds Good!!!

LMAO! man thats gonna haunt me forever huh? J/K :jester:

LOL.....That sh*t sounded good though!!!

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)