2005 Chevy Equinox Lt Awd

ThePDB

Just like the last topic I started with the Jeep Compass... just looking for input from anyone who's had one or driven one. I test drove the compass tonight- the interior was horrible. It really turned me off to the whole car. I found an 05 Equinox LT AWD for the right price- I'm just wanting to know the pros and cons. Thanks guys! Chad

I already know it's not going to get the same mileage as the compass!!!

My girlfriend has an 05 equinox lt with the awd. They are a pretty decent little thing to drive. The interior is good but not excellent. the awd is really nice, especially for south dakota weather. In town she usually gets anywhere between 15 to 18 mpg, on the highway she gets 20 to 22, depends on wind and all other factors. they are pretty decent for room on the inside. enough room for 5 people, 4 is more comfortable, and alot of cargo in the back.

All in all a decent ride.

just my .02

My girlfriend has an 05 equinox lt with the awd. They are a pretty decent little thing to drive. The interior is good but not excellent. the awd is really nice, especially for south dakota weather. In town she usually gets anywhere between 15 to 18 mpg, on the highway she gets 20 to 22, depends on wind and all other factors. they are pretty decent for room on the inside. enough room for 5 people, 4 is more comfortable, and alot of cargo in the back.

All in all a decent ride.

just my .02

Thanks! I'm gonna go drive it later tonigth if it's still available.