I Can't Believe A Dealer Actually Sent Out This Letter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was s STUPID call by the "in charge of service dept. guy". As I will not dare call him a manager that is for sure. However, negative feedback scores DO hurt ALL dealerships in different capacities. Sadly customers return a higher ratio of negative feedback scores than positives in those surveys. It's modern day human nature I guess; Maybe because people are in a hurry and don't have the time to say something "positive". A dealership, or even us in day-to-day interactions, are almost 99% sure to hear ALL the "negatives". It's really sad. :nonod:

I am in NO WAY defending this "in charge of service dept. guy".

Ditto here as well...............and the guy that made that post, if you havent looked at his garage thread, you need to. THat thing is amazing.

Yes I have followed his thread on his build. Which is more than enough to give this guy and his family credibility on there gripe about this dealership. It's not like he's complaining about a used Cavalier or something. His father-in-law brought in a fully loaded 07 Yukon to be serviced. For that kind of money on a SUV, the dealer should be taking care of them. Even though they should treat every customer the same, regardless of what they bring in for service.

that guy must have had the absolute worst day he ever had to fire off a letter like that. and to not even think twice before sending it???

no matter the cost, I would have rented a roadside billboard near that dealership with that thing blown up for all to see. I guarantee he wouldn't have had a second chance once that went up. I'm not for taking someone's job, but think before you do something as stupid as that or prepare for some form of backlash.