So Cal Meet

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are talking about Go Cart World off of the 405 and Carson St, that's right by my pad. I'll tell you this, parking sucks ass there. The lot is hella small and the only other option is to park down a long street that runs parrallel to the 405. Actually, the street is a dead end that takes you to an RV place.

Since I didn't make it to the last one, I probably have no pull, but I'd be down for a BBQ/potluck/kickback, etc. Everyone just bring some things and with maybe an 18+ truck turnout, there would be ALOT of food! I was reading how some people didn't like all the driving with the last meet. With a BBQ/potluck, we all could just eat, drink, listen to music, and conversate. Also, people could bring their significant other and kids for the turnout. More of a casual thing instead of having to worry about going somewhere. Maybe at the end, we all could take a cruise somewhere and if people wanted to roll out, they could.

If you guys are talking about Go Cart World off of the 405 and Carson St, that's right by my pad. I'll tell you this, parking sucks ass there. The lot is hella small and the only other option is to park down a long street that runs parrallel to the 405. Actually, the street is a dead end that takes you to an RV place.

Since I didn't make it to the last one, I probably have no pull, but I'd be down for a BBQ/potluck/kickback, etc. Everyone just bring some things and with maybe an 18+ truck turnout, there would be ALOT of food! I was reading how some people didn't like all the driving with the last meet. With a BBQ/potluck, we all could just eat, drink, listen to music, and conversate. Also, people could bring their significant other and kids for the turnout. More of a casual thing instead of having to worry about going somewhere. Maybe at the end, we all could take a cruise somewhere and if people wanted to roll out, they could.

that sounds like a great idea Alex. i definatly down for this :cheers:

I think i can use two of those karts as skates. lol!!! ill just kick it at the arcade!

HaHa but thats true a lot of those go-kart are'nt FatMan friendly :( .... i know how u feel Angel.

i'd definately be down for this it sounds lik a pretty good idea, plus there were a couple of us that had mentioned this before... :thumbs:

-Rob

I really would like to attend of these :cheers: .. if not this one, definitely in the summer when i'm out of school... my lady and I can stay with one of her friends in Orange County... I'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefully I can make it out that way... I'm down for whatever cuz i'm from up in the Bay Area and don't know that area too well... My truck isn't an SS, but you guys don't care about that do you???

I really would like to attend of these :cheers: .. if not this one, definitely in the summer when i'm out of school... my lady and I can stay with one of her friends in Orange County... I'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefully I can make it out that way... I'm down for whatever cuz i'm from up in the Bay Area and don't know that area too well... My truck isn't an SS, but you guys don't care about that do you???

not at all come join in the festivities! :driving:

If you guys liked it out here and want to come back there are lots of places around in San Pedro we could get together!! I have taken into consideration this being a Truck meeting that we all would like our trucks kepted within view....That being said here are some areas to think about.....

Cabrillo Beach in has lot's of benches, BBQ pits, the aquarium, some tide pools and of course the beach!! We must get there early to save some benches!!

Angel Gate Park is on Paseo Del Mar also and I believe some of you had a meet here a couple years ago. Parking is limited and there are benches but no grills I think. Also we must be there early and hope there is no other car show that day. I know some locals with there old car clubs sometimes meet there when the weather is nice!!

Freindship Park

Is another area often over looked by the locals here and is usually empty...This spot offers an awesome view of L.A and L.B...I think this might be worthy of our next meet!!! I go take some pics today and postem up! You guys trust me right??? LOL

Josh

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

If you guys liked it out here and want to come back there are lots of places around in San Pedro we could get together!! I have taken into consideration this being a Truck meeting that we all would like our trucks kepted within view....That being said here are some areas to think about.....

Cabrillo Beach in has lot's of benches, BBQ pits, the aquarium, some tide pools and of course the beach!! We must get there early to save some benches!!

Angel Gate Park is on Paseo Del Mar also and I believe some of you had a meet here a couple years ago. Parking is limited and there are benches but no grills I think. Also we must be there early and hope there is no other car show that day. I know some locals with there old car clubs sometimes meet there when the weather is nice!!

Freindship Park

Is another area often over looked by the locals here and is usually empty...This spot offers an awesome view of L.A and L.B...I think this might be worthy of our next meet!!! I go take some pics today and postem up! You guys trust me right??? LOL

Josh

Can you BBQ at shoreline park in Long beach that place is sweet... ??

Can you BBQ at shoreline park in Long beach that place is sweet... ??

Im not sure...Do some research and see what you can find...I up for what ever!!

Freindship Park

Is another area often over looked by the locals here and is usually empty...This spot offers an awesome view of L.A and L.B...Photo's..

I will Go and take some pics of Cabrillo Beach and post those also!

th_FreindshipPark028.jpg

th_FreindshipPark030.jpg

th_FreindshipPark019.jpg

th_FreindshipPark022.jpg

th_FreindshipPark020.jpg

th_FreindshipPark015.jpg

th_FreindshipPark012.jpg

th_FreindshipPark010.jpg

th_FreindshipPark005.jpg

th_FreindshipPark002.jpg

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

Im not sure...Do some research and see what you can find...I up for what ever!!

Freindship Park

Is another area often over looked by the locals here and is usually empty...This spot offers an awesome view of L.A and L.B...Photo's..

I will Go and take some pics of Cabrillo Beach and post those also!

th_FreindshipPark028.jpg

th_FreindshipPark030.jpg

th_FreindshipPark019.jpg

th_FreindshipPark022.jpg

th_FreindshipPark020.jpg

th_FreindshipPark015.jpg

th_FreindshipPark012.jpg

th_FreindshipPark010.jpg

th_FreindshipPark005.jpg

th_FreindshipPark002.jpg

this place looks pretty dope to me. good parking space, great views and looks lik we're gonna be able to BBQ there. i think we might have found a winner if we decide to just hang out and BBQ then lik Alex said if we want we can still go for a small cruise after that for whoever is still down for one. eitherway im down for watever, just let know wat i have to bring to the party :cheers::chevy:

-Rob