Edixworks Hid's

man those are good lookin... do ur lights get moisture in them? my bottom aftermarkets do dont know y.... and i dont wana seal it.... those subs look nice 2 im thinking of goin 2 10w7 so i got some work 2 do

Why don't you want to seal them? You don't have to take them apart, just run a bead of silicone and smooth it around the border of where the housing meets the clear plastic.

Why don't you want to seal them? You don't have to take them apart, just run a bead of silicone and smooth it around the border of where the housing meets the clear plastic.

Yeah i tried that with my last after markets but they still would fog up. Im thinking what my problem might be is where the light bulbs connect to the housing i think thats where the moisture is getting in. Because i put my stockers back in and they still fogged up. When i get a chance and i dont have to drive the truck for a couple of days im going to try putting some cocking around the holes where the headlights plug into the housing and c if that helps

yeah im def ordering those housings if i can find them. im gonna contact that dealer on ebay. i got the hids, but those housing look sweet and with amber bulbs i guess they are legal with the clear reflectors? i also fouind these. different brand, not sure what the difference between the two are...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...3DOp1%26ps%3D18

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

true i sent a message to the seller of the edixworks lights asking if he will sell the housings alone but havent gotten a message back yet. cuz its a better deal to buy the kit with the hids for the price ya know and just have them or sell em

i just checked them both out. they are the same housings. and both items are located in the same town in the same state. so im guessing the same seller under a different name. even have the same feedback lol for 112.95 about you can get a complete set of hids. why not

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)