Need Some Opinions

Joel Blair

Well with one of my future mods being a tc, I would like to be able to monitor the trans temp, but as you know the VHO does not have a temp gauge on the cluster :banghead: . So, I was wondering which one of the two options I have you guys think would suit me the best.

1) Get a SS cluster like this one (Click Here), since they already have the trans temp gauge installed,

2) Get a dual aeroforce interceptor gauge set up.

I know that the aeroforce would allow me to monitor much more on my truck, but they are also more $$$ and with the simple bolt on mods I am planning for now, I don't know if it is necessary for me to have all the extra info.

Let me know what you guys would recommend, I am not good when it comes to making these types of choices. :dunno:

If you are not looking to spend to much, just get a single scan gauge. You will also have to make a trip to the dealer if you change out the cluster to have the new one updated w/ your milage $$

:withstupid: agreed, go with the aeroforce

Thanks for the input guys, I think I am probably going to get the SS cluster, so that way if I get an Aeroforce or two down the road, I can match the white gauges, which matches the color of my truck, and it will hopefully bring everything together really well :chevy:

I say go with the SS, doesn't the auction say free programming?? And it's too bad that there is not a cluster with boost level in it also, that way you could monitor your tc boost right on your cluster.

Yes it does say the programming is free. BTW, when I wrote tc, I meant torque converter :thumbs: