Procharged Texas Speed 408 Build Up Lots Of Pics

dozer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a B&M Truck Megashifter. It come with everything you need.

nice man it looks F*cking awesome. so if i were to order ^^^ i wouldnt need anything else right??? i know u said it comes with everything u need but im just making sure because im extremely interested in doing this. :chevy:

-Rob

nice man it looks F*cking awesome. so if i were to order ^^^ i wouldnt need anything else right??? i know u said it comes with everything u need but im just making sure because im extremely interested in doing this. :chevy:

-Rob

Yes its all there. There will be 2 shift arms in the kit that bolt to the trans. 1 is for a 3 speed and the other a 4. You will also have to install a switch or something for towhaul. I no longer have towhaul.

Very nice - sounds like it's got all the right parts. :thumbs: Very interesting how they chose to run the S/C and I/C plumbing. Are you still running the stock rear differential? Not to add to the money pit but highly recommend you install a locker, it's about a coin-flip as to whether the G80 will survive at the power level the P1 can dish out. When do you get it dynoed?

Mr. P. :)

Yes its all there. There will be 2 shift arms in the kit that bolt to the trans. 1 is for a 3 speed and the other a 4. You will also have to install a switch or something for towhaul. I no longer have towhaul.

:smoker: looks lik i might be lookin at a new shifter mod :D

-Rob

Why not??? Mount a momentary pushbutton below the cargo light switch, and wire it to ground the TH wire from the PCM - tow haul restored!

I just did not see a need for TH. I cant tow with my 9.5 3400 sometimes 3600+ converter. I kind of thought it would be nice to have for a 2nd trans tune but decided not to. As for the rear end the accountant said I can only throw money in the pit if something breaks at this point. :(

Edited by dozer (see edit history)

I just did not see a need for TH. I cant tow with my 9.5 3400 sometimes 3600+ converter. I kind of thought it would be nice to have for a 2nd trans tune but decided not to. As for the rear end the accountant said I can only throw money in the pit if something breaks at this point. :(

Oh I totally understand where your accountant is coming from :banghead:

Thanks for the how to on the shifter, I'll have to go check that out now. I just got a Trailblazer shifter and knob and am in the process of putting it in. Waiting on a TB shifter cable since I don't want to chance messing up the stock cable in the process.

As for this thread, I just wish I could afford half of your build right now... either the Procharger half, or the 408 half! :cool:

• 6 months later...