How Do I Change My Front Door Speakers?

first there is a little plastic piece on the top right that is adjaent to ur side mirror, that should come right off. then i think u pull up a little bit on the panel and i think it comes off some of the hooks. and u gotta take some screws out. try that for starters! good luck

that piece of plastic is called the door sail, the gayest name ever, i have a tool for pulling plactic panels like that, but a flat head wrapped in some tape works pretty well if ur careful, there are some bolts in there, i think 8mm's, then you got an 8mm inside of where the arm rest/door handle is after you get those done slide up on the door, make sure you got something to set the plastic on while you're pulling harnesses on the door lock/ window module.. you might want to take a pic for future reference on that before you start unplugging sh** the harnesses only fit one way but it's in a pretty awkward place.. and the speakers are weird... there a clips w/ foam in them, pull the foam out and the clips get real obvious

dont forget to pop off the door lock cover thing at the top of the door there's an 8mm bolt behind there too

7mm... :cheers: prolly the easiest door panels to take off. just be careful when unpluggin the harnesses. also there is one that is a PITA, but once you figure it out, its not bad.

good luck.