Goodmark Cowl Hoods

ccc_23

Hey guys. I can get cowl hoods pretty cheap. They are Goodmark Cowl Hoods both the regular and Ram Air Cowl Hoods.

$300+actual shipping for steel

$400+actual shipping for fiberglass

PM me with your order. If using paypal please add 3%.

I will call the guy tonight and try to get pics.

Here are the details...... I can get hoods for any year Silverado 99+. Even the 06s as I am told there are a few left.

Your choice of the Goodmark Steel Cowl for only $300 plus shipping

OR

Keystone Good Hood Ram Air made of Fiberglass for only $400 plus shipping.

These are all brand new, unpainted, but ready for paint.

This is a great deal for anyone looking for one as they are only at half price compared to Stylin Trucks.

I will take orders for a while and then make a trip to pick them up. That way Im not going everyday to get hoods.

SHIPPING!!!!

Hoods weigh roughly 50lbs. As for dimensions I am unsure, if there is anyone that has a cowl hood and can help out would be appreciated. The hoods will be shipped from zip code 52732. Please configure shipping on the shipping websites: UPS, USPS, Fed Ex. LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO USE!!!

Any other questions, pm me.

It would be good to get actual pictures of the hoods. I have seen "goodmark" hoods when under close inspection/comparison they were knockoffs.

You would have to ship these off with freight. It would be a big box....

and without an busisness account...$$$$$$$

Edited by Drako (see edit history)

It would be good to get actual pictures of the hoods. I have seen "goodmark" hoods when under close inspection/comparison they were knockoffs.

You would have to ship these off with freight. It would be a big box....

and without an busisness account...$$$$

:withstupid: i would be totally down to get one, but it sounds a little too good to be true. plus you said the hood is 50lbs??? i checked goodmarks website, and they list it at 114lbs, so something doesnt add up. im like everyone else, if its legit im in there, but im going to need some more details

:withstupid:

I would also be very interested but just need some more details to ensure we are really getting what we think we are. We also need some clarification on the shipping as well

goodmark does not make a hood for the 06 and 07 classics. I contacted them about a year ago and they told me that they did not have plans to make a hood for those 2 years either. So you talking about a keystone for the 06 and 07s?

Keyston for 06 and 07s. I called the guy and ask him to estimate the weight. He said 50 lbs. He could be way off. Im hoping to go up and look at them tonight...... ill snap pics then...

Im not really sure on your hood SSThunder. Like I said Im making the trip tonight so I will be able to get more info and pics. Ill get all my questions answered if I can just see all the hoods.