Fs: 313 24x10" Boss Wheels/bf Tires

How much drop do you have on the truck in those pics,the stance looks killer.Most I've seen on 24's look a little off,but your's looks great.

I am looking for wheels now and fell in love with the boss 329's,but they don't make those in a 6 lug,the 313's look good too though.

How much drop do you have on the truck in those pics,the stance looks killer.Most I've seen on 24's look a little off,but your's looks great.

I am looking for wheels now and fell in love with the boss 329's,but they don't make those in a 6 lug,the 313's look good too though.

if im not mistaken he is lowered the same as me 3/4 with 305/35/24 tires

DSCI0182.jpg

DSCI0183.jpg

Do you have the part # for that supercharged emblem? I'd like to get a decent sized picture of that part - I want to see if I can have it made up in a decal rather than a raised emblem.

kelleyperformance can probably get you that. I'm trying to get him to order me a set of those for my hood.

Thanks pimp,that stance is the shit,but does it rub any?just curious,I would hate to get it all done and be pissed that it rubs too much.

it depends on how you drive i drive the sh#t out of my truck but i basically drive on the same roads all the time so i know where the bumps are so i have to drive carefully around bumps the offset is better on these 24,s than it was on my 22,s so these dont rub as bad as the 22,s did im not sure what the offset is ill have to ask usabodyguard he sold them to me

• 4 weeks later...

i have the same drop pimpss has, its like a 3/3.5

can i bolt my 3pc wheels onto your 6s rotors to see if they clear? LOL...

sure ill take your wheels off your hands :D