Hot New Mods For Yttaf

yttaf

Here is my black suede headliner fast4popper & I installed saturday at our iowa ss meet!!! He also installed an alarm/remote start & had a guy come over & tint my front windows. I'll have pics up of the tint soon!!!

SSSmeet020.jpg

SSSmeet021.jpg

SSSmeet026.jpg

SSSmeet027.jpg

SSSmeet028.jpg

alarm/remote start

SSSmeet030.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks BADASS!!!!! what did you guys use to color match the rest of the parts? how much did it run ya?

to cover the plastic parts we used a SEM vinyl dye. in this case we used the color Satin Black. we thought that the charcoal color against the black headliner would look bad and i think we picked the right match.

in the case of using a Charcoal suede I use SEM Graphite vinyl dye. it matches really well for being a rattle can. you do have to prep really well in order to get the oils off of the plastic. i use MEKP to clean this stuff, its potent and can be had at Home Depot in the paint dept.

use multiple light coats to acheive best coverage. as for cost on doing these... i'm not quite sure what to say. check around and i Gaurantee i will beat all prices you are quoted. the problem is shipping these things around. i have considered getting an extra headliner to have sitting here and just cover it and do a core charge, but some have the auto climate controls and some dont. so that hole would be there on some and some not. if you want to drive to either chicago area or central Iowa, i can do them for cheeper than you realize. I am not goin to quote prices on an open forum, but i have seen prices between 8 and 1200 for this...