Wade Headlight Covers...

i put them on and they dont fit all around the housing..... i can still c the stock housing on the sides.... i looked at couple of the pics that other ppl had on the site that were using headlight covers and mine def doesnt look as good as theirs... anyone running wade covers? and notice the same thing??? grrr this is why i hate ebay... anyways let me know :)

I HAD avs covers, had them color matched with my truck, but my painter (his assistant actually) didnt put ANY flex agent in the mix and when the paint hardened i put them on the truck and the fit perfect, however, since the plastic tabs had been subjected to caustic paint, the hardened and snapped when i put the 4th one on... i took them all off and threw them away...

didnt even get to roll on them even once.

:mad:

Tell the seller on ebay you want your money back.

i got mine off ebay so didnt know what brand i was gettin..... dangit ima have to get some new covers.... lol

I got mine at autozone for like $50 like 4 months ago. I still have them but are all scratched up. why not just amber delete your lights? or do you want the blacked out front end look?