L92 Heads For Sale

kisthisSS

I have a set of L92 heads complete with rocker arms and valve covers. They came off an 07 Escalade with 26000 miles on it. It came into work with a check engine light and a cam phaser problem. After tearing into the front of the motor and removing the cam phaser I found an oil change sticker blocking off the oil galley to the cam so it ended up trashing the phaser, cam, and cam bearings. Looks like somone didn't check to see if anything was in the filter before they screwed it on the motor. OOOPS! So the previous shop paid for a new motor and I ended up keeping the old motor and heads. A new set from GMperformance is around $800 I believe. I was thinking about letting them go for $400 obo. I would like to keep them but right now i need the money for a set of longtubes and a converter so... Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll get some pics up.

Sale pending... Sorry if I didn't get back to all of you guys who PM'd me. There was a lot of offers being thrown in and it was a little much to keep up with. I just took the first one who gave me what I was asking for them. Again I appologize if I didn't get back to all of you. If the sale doesn't go through for any reason I'll let you know and keep you posted. Thanx

Edited by kisthisSS (see edit history)