Its Been A While...

d_a_n_payne

Whats up guys...havent been here in a while since I sold the SSS...I still miss it SO bad...yall are so lucky...after i sold it i got a beat up yukon and kinda got outta the customizing game...but now im back...I finally got my second dream, 02 Tahoe Z71, its not black but it is so much easier to clean...even tho its not clean in the pic

post-4127-1208296834_thumb.jpg

Put some 20x10s and 33x12.50s on it...black halo headlights and dark tails...gotta screen in the dash and 9inchers in the headrests...6.5 components in the doors...and my trusty ole Team RF 12 that still hits 168DB Port...

But anyways im lookin at doin exhaust now and I figured id come to the geniuses for answers... :cheers: ...what im thinkin about doin is two new Random Tech cats with one magnaflow...i usually do flowmaster but i figured that would be too raspy with those cats...oh, and what size cats am I suppose to do? I looked around but couldnt find anything...just let me know yalls suggestions...thanks

Oh yea, I also wanted to do some type of reverse lights that could be retracted...anybody know how I could do that? Like an electronic step under the bumper or something?

Welcome back! Good to see you here again. I always say no cats are the best cats! I have never heard of the ones you are considering so I am no help there. What are the smog laws down in the big easy?