Hellwig Anti-Sway Bars

bdaly

• 4 weeks later...
I have seen threads dicussing the 7634 did anyone get it to work?  :confused:

I will reply to my own post;

The Hellwig bars mount towards the rear of the truck instead of forward near the tank and such. I had to have the dual exhaust redone in order to accomodate the vertical supports linking the bars to the truck. I will post daytime photo showing the final hook up with the relocated exhaust pipes and the deletion of the spare.

515780_14_full.jpg

I've been itching to try the rear Hellwig. It is beyond me why the General would put the bar on my wife's Avalanche and not my 55! :confused: I long for a different exhaust setup too, but I don't want to loose the stock exhaust tip. If Corsa sold a muffler, I'd have one!

I've been itching to try the rear Hellwig. It is beyond me why the General would put the bar on my wife's Avalanche and not my 55! :confused: I long for a different exhaust setup too, but I don't want to loose the stock exhaust tip. If Corsa sold a muffler, I'd have one!

Check this out...I installed a magnaflow Muffler with all of the stock exhaust and tailpipes. I only swapped the muffler.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...wtopic=4744&hl=

Deebo, I don't think the Hellwig will work with the stock hanger location, my shop used the stock hanger on the pass. side and put another on the driver in the same spot and they both interfere with the sway bar. BTW I love my Magnaflow dual in/out and the drone was quieted with a little Dynamat in the rear seats and floor.

Archived