Silveradoss.com Shirts

sk_josh

SS Products  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a SilveradoSS.com T-Shirt if we get another batch made?

• No
    • Yes, Red!
    • Yes, Blue!
    • Yes, Black!
    • Yes, Silver!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have one of each of the two styles that we already did, but my question is, can we do the shirts in another color other than white? If you get anything on it, it may or may not come out. A smoke gray or black shirt would show all colors of trucks on the back if we have a white accent line added around the design to make it stand out from the shirt itself. Just my .02

Edited by mr breze (see edit history)

I have one of each of the two styles that we already did, but my question is, can we do the shirts in another color other than white? If you get anything on it, it may or may not come out. A smoke gray or black shirt would show all colors of trucks on the back if we have a white accent line added around the design to make it stand out from the shirt itself. Just my .02

:withstupid:

Amen brotha!!! I hate white shirts. I saw my SSS.com shirt the other day and it doesnt look too white anymore. Just dindgy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I talked to Josh today. He said that the cartoon shirts should be available soon. They are slightly different this time around with the SS logo on the left breast and not the web address across the chest.

They are looking for other suggestions as well.

I came up with a simple shirt for some that may not want a cartoon truck on the back. The shirts would be available in all four truck colors with the website on the front and the tailgate logo in a large font on the back. An alternate version I just thought of while typing this would be as a long sleeve.

sslogo.jpg

Another idea would be stainless steel travel mugs. I know beanies were mentioned in the past as well.

Anyone up for these or have other suggestions?

Gear Gear Gear, never knew there was SSS gear. I could make a good list however I dont think many people would use the stuff as I landscape. However there might be some popular ones...

1. Belt Buckle (need to find someone to fabricate that up)

2. sweat bands (forehead and arms)

3. Sun hats (love the hats but my neck is not holding up to the sun with no rear brim)

4. short cut sox for summer

5. bed sheets/ pillow cover with SS logo

....more ideas to come...i took clothing fashion courses just need a day or so to brainstorm....

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)