Truck Pics

Neals05

Here are a few pics of my truck.The JGP bumper cover is no longer on it due to a crash :( I replaced it with a factory SS cover :D .The pics with the SS cover didn't turn out well so I will post a better one later.Thanks

003_3.JPG

006_6.JPG

010_10.JPG

011_11.JPG

013_13.JPG

DSCF1364.JPG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your truck looks great man.... where did you purchase the JGP bumper cover and for how much. I'm kinda liking that one more than the one i have on my truck now. Plus that looks like a better bumper to have on the truck when I drop it cuz the one I have no is very low too the ground already... is your truck the 5.3?

:withstupid: ur truck looks good, ever thought about deleting ur ambers???

Thanks guys.The drop is a Mcgaughy's 3/5 w/their rear shocks and helper rear bags.I haven't really thought much about the ambers but the trucks that I have seen done looks good.I may do that.The next thing I want to do is shave the tailgate.Thanks

-Rob

Drop is a Mcgaughy's3/5 w/their rear shocks and airbag helpers.It has a 5.3.JGP stopped making the bumper cover in 'o6'.I was unable to get a replacement.I did order it directly from them.I think you have to have a JGP silverado to get one now.Good luck.Rob I have thought about the ambers but I haven't made up my mind.I am going to shave my tailgate next.Thanks Guys :D

Drop is a Mcgaughy's3/5 w/their rear shocks and airbag helpers.It has a 5.3.JGP stopped making the bumper cover in 'o6'.I was unable to get a replacement.I did order it directly from them.I think you have to have a JGP silverado to get one now.Good luck.Rob I have thought about the ambers but I haven't made up my mind.I am going to shave my tailgate next.Thanks Guys :D

i say i do it, the amber delete would great with the blacked-out front...

-Rob