Hillsborough, Nj Meet Pics

RockHead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lots of fun with the meet and cruise. I'm still kicking myself for not going back and picking up my camera so I have no pictures besides my camera phone's. Now I'm able to put peoples faces screen names and names together now.

Did anybody find the plaque in Applebees?

I'm still waiting to see if I can tract down who was driving the 06 goat while we were on the parkway that we spotted.

Ashley, when you got on it going past me on 287, your exhaust hit the best exhaust note ever.

Did anybody find the plaque in Applebees?

I asked, they claim someone knocked it own and broke it and that it was in the manager's office......it supposedly is going back up soon. I will have my radar out for it next time we are there. :ninja:

hey dan sorry i didnt call you when i got out of work like i said. i got out at 3 and forgot i had some family obligations. i figured by the time i was done with all that everyone would be gone when i got there.

No biggie, there will always be a next time. :chevy:

I had a great time. I did my usual burnout. lol. Hey it looks like you guys went south on the GSP over the driskill bridge? Where did you all end up? I used to live right over there. HANK, thanks for the sticker big time. You are welcome to come buy with the truck for a beer anytime. If you need a hand with an install or mod let me know!

Well I did get alot of ideas. Heres what I bought/buying soon. Dan I need P/N's! Amber DRL's and you mentioned a good place to purchase the headers.

MSD wires

Sway bar bushings

Stainless brake lines

bendix semi metallic's

Fuzion ZRi tires

Edelbrok IAS shocks

Later on

Dynatech headers

new plugs

hopefully rear disc brakes!

This is my suggestion for the next meet. Just because I am mad our plaque was not up. It is the americana diner in east windsor, NJ. Big lot and really good food.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe...=16&iwloc=A

2750645650044323660S500x500Q85.jpg

2538958990044323660S500x500Q85.jpg

2439566520044323660S500x500Q85.jpg

OK Hank, I'll check them out.

I also wanted to say one thing. I have been on a few different car forums before and have been to meets. For example impalassforum.com and the K5 blazer club I had. SilveradoSS guys are the best though. I really enjoy going to the meets and to the track. I was thinking for a while to turn my truck in for a vette or G8 or new camaro. I think I want to keep my truck though. I would be to sad to get rid of Big Red.

Also update on my tires. I went with AVON Tech ST's @ $136 a pop. they have really good reviews. I'll review them when they are installed this week.

avon_tech_st_ci2_l.jpg

Well I did get alot of ideas. Heres what I bought/buying soon. Dan I need P/N's! Amber DRL's and you mentioned a good place to purchase the headers.

MSD wires

Sway bar bushings

Stainless brake lines

bendix semi metallic's

Fuzion ZRi tires

Edelbrok IAS shocks

Later on

Dynatech headers

new plugs

hopefully rear disc brakes!

No problem, Hank has some of the part #s you need, I'll find you the others in the next day or so. :chevy:

Walt... you're welcome on the sticker. And I'll remember your offer! :) I have part numbers for some of the items you're looking for in my garage. :chevy:

Hank you have inspired me to add all my part #s to my garage LOL. :P

No problem, Hank has some of the part #s you need, I'll find you the others in the next day or so. :chevy:

Hank you have inspired me to add all my part #s to my garage LOL. :P

Also see if you can come up with the P/N for the front powerslot rotors.