Rockford 3sixty.1 And.2

Has anyone delt with the Rockford 3SIXTY.1? I've asked around to see if they're worth it and no one gave me a streight answer. I'm just curious if it's a good solution to keeping my Bose 6cd deck and speakers, as well as steering wheel controls. I already integrated an amp for my subs but I hear this could be a better way to go, not to mention make the speakers sound even better. Has anyone tried this with stock equipment? Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance. :cheers:

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...mp;locale=en_US

I have the 3sixty.2, Im not a huge rockford fan but I really do like this peice. Its very pricy (I got a pretty sweet deal on mine :D) but still very nice. I also have a DNX7100 not factory, They only thing I will say bad about it (not really bad) is I believe its an installs EQ it does sooo much that its very hard to get perfect and takes time. Not that it cant be done it just takes a wile, I also have a buddy with a mazda 3 using the same unit with the factory deck and its perfect for his application.