Have An Issue Need Some Help

Okay so last week i had a nitrous backfire just blew the CAI to crap...got it running that night and drove it home... but now when im just cruising at a lower rpm (2,400 or under) for some reason or another it just goes rich like AFR in the 10's just does it real quick then leans back out to the 14's...MAF and MAP are reading fine...any ideas?

here's what i have fixed so far...new throttle body...blade was bent....check the fuel solenoids to make sure one isnt leaking...didnt see anything and i let the pump run for a while (nitrous has its own fuel system) but on that subject when i have the truck running and idling i turn on the system the truck goes rich in the 11's then i turn it off and it leans back out....can it be leaking only when its hooked up and the motor is pulling a vaccum...i'm lost but aside from that the truck is great...hell i drove it 600miles this weekend with no problem except the stumbling deal which goes away when i cruise 75+mph

sounds like you have your own answer with the nos system on and off and adding fuel!!

is your nos fuel pump on a voltage regulator and fuel reg ?

or

check the plastic intake for cracks or separation whats the vacume reading at idle and at your bad spot

do or get a cylinder balance test done

No2 kills plugs at the best of times replace

may have a Fubar injector or valve ( vacume test )

pulled apart both gas solenoids last night and not a thing wrong...even drove it without them hooked up and still have the problem so thats ruled out...i have got a tbss intake coming my way gonna do the swap and check the injectors....may just go ahead and swap the regulator also...the vaccum hose was blown off it when i had the backfire...

Plugs were replaced the next day and to my suprise the old ones were fine

Are you sure the maf is fine? Is there one you could borrow and see if it fixes thew problem.

im gonna run another scan in a bit when i get it back and call a friend to see if he has a maf laying around i can use...also gonna check the fuel pressure regulator and make sure its okay

the backfire happened on my 125 shot...i use it to clean my tires off as the track i go to makes you roll through the water...i rolled through with 1250psi in the bottle turned to switch on and hit the gas at bout 1500rpm...i know thats a low rpm and thats prob where the problem was...just hit the right lobe on the cam and it backfired...the stand alone system runs at 58 psi with 104 octane gas...AFR on the 125 is 11.3 and when i hit the 2nd stage 80 shot it goes to about 10.9...i like to be safe on a stock block with 72,000 miles....

So the problem turned out to be the MAF...just got dirty from all the crap that got blown out of the intake i guess...i replaced it anyways and now i have aquired a tbss intake...so theres my next mod :D

im curious how much nitrous was left in the bottle and the pressure. backfires are more likly to happen with low bottle pressure.

Bottles were brand new and were at 1250...i have my pills setup up for a 1100psi hit...its easier to run a higher pressure...drops off less...also its a 2 10lb bottle setup y'ed into a single line