Mid Missouri!

Just wondering if any of you on here are from around the Mid MO area.. I don't see very many but I am sure they have to be out there! If anyone is from around here let me know!

-Tim

Just wondering if any of you on here are from around the Mid MO area.. I don't see very many but I am sure they have to be out there! If anyone is from around here let me know!

-Tim

right here!! i am down by the lake...about 15 min from there...where are you from?

I'd love to come down to a meet in KC area. Anyone from that area??? Could run the trucks at KCIR and find a BBQ place to eat at prior to going to the track... Perhaps some shopping during the day for our chicks...

ya KCIR would be a good time...be nice to get like 10 people to show up or something....

ya KCIR would be a good time...be nice to get like 10 people to show up or something....

Is there a Jack Stack BBQ in KC anywhere? I went to the one in Olathe several years ago and don't know if they're still around or even have one on the KC side...

I'm in Sedalia

Although I'm a quite a bit older then you guys but I'm still young at heart. LOL

Would love to meet up somewhere and have a good time.

This might be somewhere to meet and hangout. It used to be in Sedalia but they got kicked out of the fairgrounds because the director of the fairgrounds caught some footage of a little too much exposed skin from some female bodys. LMAO So it moved to Warrensburg in 07 and it looks like they are doing it again this year.

Midwest Dragfest 08

JUNE 6,7,AND 8TH AT THE JOHNSON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN WARRENSBURG, MISSOURI ITS GONNA BE AN ALL OUT SHOW THIS YEAR. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

Just a thought. I can't really find any offical site or flyers yet, But this would be the 4th or 5th year of them having it.

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

I'm in Sedalia

Although I'm a quite a bit older then you guys but I'm still young at heart. LOL

Would love to meet up somewhere and have a good time.

This might be somewhere to meet and hangout. It used to be in Sedalia but they got kicked out of the fairgrounds because the director of the fairgrounds caught some footage of a little too much exposed skin from some female bodys. LMAO So it moved to Warrensburg in 07 and it looks like they are doing it again this year.

Midwest Dragfest 08

JUNE 6,7,AND 8TH AT THE JOHNSON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN WARRENSBURG, MISSOURI ITS GONNA BE AN ALL OUT SHOW THIS YEAR. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

Just a thought. I can't really find any offical site or flyers yet, But this would be the 4th or 5th year of them having it.

that would be better for me since thats where i goto college....but have to see what other people think....i have not seen others in Sedalia...since i drive through there on sundays....my buddy works for hays and the other for the water department...

Yea it's close and an event but there is no track. I think it would have to be the KC area for kCIR if your wanting to do some runs. But I don't know that area being a transplant from Cali. Maybe someone can chime in from the KC area that knows some cool places we can all meet and maybe do some photo shoots then cruse to KCIR and do some runs.. there's aways Hooters in Independece (I think). Another photo shoot with hooter's chick's? LOLJust tossing out some ideas.Yea it's close and an event but there is no track. I think it would have to be the KC area for kCIR if your wanting to do some runs. But I don't know that area being a transplant from Cali. Maybe someone can chime in from the KC area that knows some cool places we can all meet and maybe do some photo shoots then cruse to KCIR and do some runs.. there's aways Hooters in Independece (I think). Another photo shoot with hooter's chick's? LOLJust tossing out some ideas.