Rust?

RacerJJ

I started up my truck twice since removing the CAI and MAF and I discovered what appeared to be rust spots on my garage floor where the turn downs are. I haven't done any tuning yet but I am pretty close to SD already. Would the no CAI/MAF be causing this or is something wrong?

don't see it in your sig. you still have cats?

Nope. They have been long gone for a while now. My passenger side o2 is bad? Maybe that has something to do with it? I can smell my racing gas stronger than usual so maybe I am running a bit rich?

i doubt it , its probably just rust from your exhaust, especially if its mild steel or aluminized. not saying this is the problem but a theory is maybe your tune added some fuel and that helped some of the rust come off the inside .

i doubt it , its probably just rust from your exhaust, especially if its mild steel or aluminized. not saying this is the problem but a theory is maybe your tune added some fuel and that helped some of the rust come off the inside .

Makes sense Chase. Thanks.