Dyno Tuning In Temecula (socal)

.justin.

The war has already been won in my book! No CAI is a good CAI!!! :jester: Do you guys need an Outlaw or are they out of the picture since they're out of business?

yes we need your outlaw intake john, if you could please give it to reynaldo when he does your SD tune that would be great :cheers:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we need your outlaw intake john, if you could please give it to reynaldo when he does your SD tune that would be great :cheers:

Not a problem. If you guys want to give it away to someone after the test, that is fine with me. I got it for free so I don't feel right about selling to someone.

im not gonna make out there this weekend. im getting my ceiling redone and i eont have the truck from friday evening to sat afternoon maybe.... but im not gonna be able to go. hope u guys get some good logs with the intakes just sorry that i cant be there to provide my K&N...

-Rob

Yep, I can do one more on Sunday. Are you wanting to dyno tune it or on the street?

Justin

If you can do dyno that would be ideal. Only thing special I really want its the shift points at tip in at 3000. Im tired of being on the brakes all the time in parking lots and main street cruzes lol (im used to a manual valve boby). Besides, the motor spooling down through tthe corsa sports sounds sweet. I already have a zippy tune, but it needs to be optimized.

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

If you can do dyno that would be ideal. Only thing special I really want its the shift points at tip in at 3000. Im tired of being on the brakes all the time in parking lots and main street cruzes lol (im used to a manual valve boby). Besides, the motor spooling down through tthe corsa sports sounds sweet. I already have a zippy tune, but it needs to be optimized.

Okay. I'll need to get you in pretty early then in order to have time to do Art's testing as well. How early can you make it down?

Justin

Okay. I'll need to get you in pretty early then in order to have time to do Art's testing as well. How early can you make it down?

Justin

I was gonna roll out with Art, but if you need me early just PM me directions from the disney area and I can be there as early as you want me there. Sunrise works lol jk

I was gonna roll out with Art, but if you need me early just PM me directions from the disney area and I can be there as early as you want me there. Sunrise works lol jk

I really think the only way we can ensure that the CAI tests get complete is if you can roll up at 9am. I realize that's early, but maybe you can convince Art to get down there at the same time.

The address is:

EFI University

42346 Rio Nedo Suite F

Temecula, CA 92590

My cell number is 530-304-9934

I really think the only way we can ensure that the CAI tests get complete is if you can roll up at 9am. I realize that's early, but maybe you can convince Art to get down there at the same time.

The address is:

EFI University

42346 Rio Nedo Suite F

Temecula, CA 92590

My cell number is 530-304-9934

ill be there early in the morning so just roll to my house Jason :cheers:

No worries justin, early is no problem at all. Cool, Ill roll out to your pad Art and will will go from there.

Im curious myself to see how the intake testing goes. I have the GM intake, only difference is I jet hot coated the tube.

ok i still need a VOLANT intake for sundays tests so if any one in SoCal is willing to let me borrow the intake for sunday feel free to come down and do so, thanks in advance

Art

doesnt (joe) hazmat have a volant cai??