Pcm Location

Chevyman03SS

Thanks yall the info ! Cant wait till i get the new and improved puter!!!!! There is a long stretch of road near my house and i am gonna mark out my own litle quarter mile ! Gonna give yall teh before and after times!!!!! :driving:

Thanks again

Wow this thread is awesome now that I know were and how to remove my pcm, I won't be long before I get my own wheatly tune. Thanks

Yea man i love the site you can find anything you pretty much want or they will help you find it!! I will let you know how the tune does!!!!!

Since this is your first swap you will probably have to do the re-learn procedure...I'm not sure if its in that write up or not.

Off the top of my head it proceeds as follows someone correct me if i'm wrong

try and start truck ....leave key in on position for 11 minutes and repeat 3rd time its supposed to fire up.

Since this is your first swap you will probably have to do the re-learn procedure...I'm not sure if its in that write up or not.

Off the top of my head it proceeds as follows someone correct me if i'm wrong

try and start truck ....leave key in on position for 11 minutes and repeat 3rd time its supposed to fire up.

You don't always have to try and start it first, you can just turn the key to run. After each 11 minutes, you must make sure that the security light is off on the cluster before switching the key off. Leave the key off for 30 seconds and repeat this cycle two more times, the truck should start after the third cycle. It will run a bit rough at first, but the more you drive it, the better the tune will get......it takes a few hundred miles to fully set in. :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)