What Size?

RacerJJ

if it were me i would just go to home depot find a few bits that look to be the right size. get a piece of plactic or metal and try it out on there.

my iat was a pipe thread so i had to weld a bung on my pipe. :jester:

if it were me i would just go to home depot find a few bits that look to be the right size. get a piece of plactic or metal and try it out on there.

my iat was a pipe thread so i had to weld a bung on my pipe. :jester:

LOL...Sorry, that just sounds funny! :jester: How did you know it was pipe threaded? Mine ahs threads but I have a tap set so I was just planning on doing that.

LOL...Sorry, that just sounds funny! :jester: How did you know it was pipe threaded? Mine ahs threads but I have a tap set so I was just planning on doing that.
i could tell it was tapered. so just match the threads to a tap . look up on the internet what size drill bit is needed for that tap .

I taking that its threaded??? You can go to napa and they have metric and american thread holes that you figure out which size it is...that should help you get close to the right size bit and figure out what size tap to use for the hole...

easy way would be to take it to napa, find out what type of thread it is then buy a heli-coil kit that way all you have to do is drill the hole and insert the heli-coil and you're good to go. i am assuming you are placing it in the spacer since that was one option in your other topic.