My Truck Is No Longer With Us!

fxstsmith

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn dude sorry to hear about your truck, i kinda know what your going threw since my truck was just stolen :( so whos loosing a truck next... there must be a curse to this site esp this week :( hope everything works out for you!

Keep your head up! There is always a silver lining. :D So that being said I might go with a silver truck next :jester:

wow. Hard to look at.

I've been wanting an extinguisher, this makes me want one more.

sorry to hear of your loss especially after all your hard work and that pic is hard to look at.

I say get a blue one they are the most rare color, I never see them. And your TBSS will seem even faster with slower blue.

Well at least you are right about the blue part they are somewhat rare,i have only seen 1 other in my are,several black and i'm talkin like 3 at most and maybe a red one occasionaly.Good luck with finding another judging by the for sale section you have alot to choose from maybe hit up DIGGS.

Oh my dude, I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Seeing that picture makes me want to cry :tear: and then :puke:

So who else is next here on the site to have something big happen to their SS? We now have two fires this year and a couple stolen trucks. Whats next?

I guessing you took off the tailgate? That looked like a massively hot fire. Glad that custom airbrush didn't get ruined. Good luck with your search for a new ride!