Found this in a dodge forum LMAO!!

darkseed

their weights seem wayy off. From what ive seen we weigh like 5500 and the regular cab hemis weigh 4800 or something.

Supercharged SS's cant beat lightnings. . . riiiiiight

those guys arent the smartest are they :rolleyes:

It seems like all people can do it talk about the knock noises which a lot of the engines have. I know some are noisy, but I havent seen one motor have a problem because of that. Sounds like they are running out of things to say about chevy's.

The SS is competition for the SRT-10???? where did that come from, where is the back seat on the SRT-10 or the lightning? Or the AWD? I dont think they are in the same class, I dont know why people keep putting them there

QUOTE (chevy38fan @ Feb 16 2004, 09:52 AM)

the SS, SRT-10 and the lightning are grouped together as they are all limited edition/special edition vehicles. as the HEMI is not, its just an engine option. nothing more. 

Exactly, too bad many people fail to see that.

The SS is not in the same class or marketed as such à “limited/special addition” it is just a limited “Availability” truck, there is a difference.

And Dodge is marketing the SRT-10 as the “biggest, baddest, boldest, fastest full-size pickup” EVER!!

:rolleyes:

SRT-10 Biggest, baddest, boldest, fastest full-size pickup...EVER!

the SS, SRT-10 and the lightning are grouped together as they are all limited edition/special edition vehicles.  as the HEMI is not, its just an engine option. nothing more.

Exactly, too bad many people fail to see that.

So then why isnt the SSR in these comparisons?

And what happened to the HD F-150. I still have never read one article comparing that to the SS. I know there is no more HD F-150 but that was a perfect car to compare these things too, and nobody ever did.

And dodge had some little special edition Hemi truck, I forget what its called. . .

And what about the Dakota R/T? why not compare that with a lightning and SRT-10 too??

And why would there be comparisons between a regular cab hemi truck, and the SS?? Who decided to compare those 2?

None of the comparisons in the truck market make any sense. they could at least divide the regular cabs from the extended cabs.

I guess im the only one that notices this :wtf:

Archived