Tried "ice" Today

Well i went to the parts store yesterday and saw Turtle waxs new line of "ice" products so i fiqured i would try the interior cleaner which is an all in one cleaner for leather,plastic,trim,carpet spots,etc.Now i am no car detailer but this stuff leaves a semi-gloss shine on the interior panels and doesny appear to be slippery like Armor All,all you have to do is apply it to your terry cloth towel(supplied with the cleaner) and wipe it off and supposedly it repels dust, i will keep you guys informed.

i just dont like it when everything gets all shiney and make you slip like on the wheel or seats.

Chase, it does nt leave it looking like Armor All more like you took a damp rag and wiped the dash,i"m with you i hate the look and feel myself but this stuff isnt slippery on the steering wheel or seats,you will like it trust me.This stuff will do metal,plastic,and carpet which appeals to me just start wiping everything and your done.

i got the maguiars leather wipes. its like pouring armor all on your seats lol. works great tho just wipe off with a clean cloth after to get rid of excess, works way better than the black magic wipes. and works on dash and trim very well

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

If you don't want a greasy feel I was gonna suggest Meguiars quik interior spray. It smells good and cleans good to but I would say the biggest problem most of us have on here is our dash just gets dusty really easy and people like armor all and others have brain washed the consumer into thinking you should use there products alot more often than you really need to. In reality all you need to do is use some type of protectant like armor all or black magic a couple times a year and other times you just need to dust off your dash and it will look good. I would suggest getting a little car duster that you can use on your dash. You'd be surprised how good it can look just by dusting it. Now I know some of us probably eat and drink in our trucks and I'm guilty of that as well and sometimes by say the cup holders you need to some type of cleaner I would just use some hot water or something then hit that spot with some protectant. As far as the seats I use some leather cleaner and conditioners on them often because of the fact that its leather and my fat ass is constantly getting in and out and I want it to look its best for as long as possible. I'm no car detail expert but I do wash my truck every weekend so I consider myself experienced but if anyone wants to correct me on anything I said I'm all eyes.

I washed my truck yesterday and used ice, I gotta say it works pretty good on dirt, I had a couple of smudges on the door panels from previous cleaners and it wiped off the smudges right off. And on the dash it leaves it nice and clean and not glossy. It also has a nice clean smell to it, I like it.