Quick Vid Off My Ss Lmao

riddle

K, So I found this Vid Off my SS, didn't even know my brother posted it.

I was Bragging about a sweet 4 wheel burnout I did, And My Brother said, " What lets see this, I am bringing my camera too."

Well, I Try twice to do a 4 wheel burnout. LOL

And It was spinin them a lil, left black marks.....But... The Video show's no sign off it. :cheers:

Kinda embaressed but WTF? Right, haha

~Danny

cold and wet tires shoulda broke loose sounds good none the less

lol. yeh I should wet the tires next time.

I didn't wet them that time cause I didn't think I would need to. Plus I thought it would be cheap.

Show's what I know, LOL. It was like 50 degrees that day and I drove like 5mi, so maybe my tire's were to warm. :dunno:

I'll definately try to redeem myself Joe. (on the G-tech that day, the truck ran a 13.40, so theres some tunning left in it I hope)

~Danny

lol. yeh I should wet the tires next time.

I didn't wet them that time cause I didn't think I would need to. Plus I thought it would be cheap.

Show's what I know, LOL. It was like 50 degrees that day and I drove like 5mi, so maybe my tire's were to warm. :dunno:

I'll definately try to redeem myself Joe. (on the G-tech that day, the truck ran a 13.40, so theres some tunning left in it I hope)

~Danny

G-Tech sounds off... you should be faster than that. I love the weather here i can go to the track and get real times but not its getting hot and humid and my times are going back up and not down...haha