Fineley Got Pix Of My Truck

ipyro24

Took them right before leaveing for work. Just got back from 400 miles of I5, If your from california you know about how many bugs are there LOL. Anyways here they are, not that great. I want some ideas, I would love to have the front end look a littel more "mean". I put the silverstar parking lights in, not so shore I like them. littel to much rice for me. So I would love some ideas! One thing I want to know is; is there a cover for the chrome thing in the middle of the grille? Or can I have that painted?

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Got to love regular cabs, yeah love bugs are a big problem right now here too. Also for the chrome bar i would think just sand till you get it real dull and have a shop paint it for you for best results. Also some amber deleted/smoked headlights would bring the front end togheter nicely :D

Hey man :seeya: I saw you're out in Dublin... i stay in Fremont and my lady works at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation in Dublin... nice to see a fellow Bayarean :cheers: ... but anyway I'd say your truck would look real nice if you went with a black on charcoal theme... sand down that chrome cross member and paint it gloss black and paint the bowtie charcoal grey... you could either have your stock bumper painted or i think the street scene ss bumper would look nice painted charcoal grey with the brake ducts and grill painted black... you could possibly just paint the stock grille black also.... a charcoal grey cowl hood with black racing stripes would definitely make the front "mean" looking along with an antenna delete... some street scene cal-vu side mirrors painted charcoal grey would look more sport truckish... definitely remove that plastic molding on the side... charcoal grey door buckets with gloss black handles... i'd say tint your tail lights and third brake light, but i've had some trouble with cops for that... charcoal grey roll pan.. you could get a tonneau cover and continue the racing stripes down that and onto the tailgate with the tailgate handle relocated to the inside... debadge if you havent already.. I have an extra LED light bar if you've been thinkin about one of those and i'm not sure if your in the market for rims but i'm trying to get rid of mine... they could be powder coated completely black and would look real nice... sorry this reply is so long, but these trucks have so much potential and I would really like to see more of them tricked out so we can have big meets here in the BAY... good luck!!!! :chevy:

Thanks everyone for all of the replies! And thanks 05supercharged! I was thinking about doing the flat black stripes on the hood, I think that might look good. And the mirrors and door handles are a very good idea. I want to get a low profile toolbox for the back and have it powdercoated black or gray. One question, i want go get my rims powder coated black or charcoal gray, what would i do about the center caps, I think they are metal on the out side but the inside is plastic? It is cool that someone else on here is local, I'm going down to Fremont tonight; that medical center is right around the corner from my house!

Edited by ipyro24 (see edit history)

Thanks everyone for all of the replies! And thanks 05supercharged! I was thinking about doing the flat black stripes on the hood, I think that might look good. And the mirrors and door handles are a very good idea. I want to get a low profile toolbox for the back and have it powdercoated black or gray. One question, i want go get my rims powder coated black or charcoal gray, what would i do about the center caps, I think they are metal on the out side but the inside is plastic? It is cool that someone else on here is local, I'm going down to Fremont tonight; that medical center is right around the corner from my house!

Watchya comin' down this way for?? Let me know if you ever want to meet up.. there's a guy in my apartment complex that has a lifted 2005 and then another guy that has 2004 RCSB i think.. he is going the all blacked out look and he either powdercoated or just rattle canned his rims and they look decent.. i'll try to talk to him and let you know how he went about it... let me know if you'd be interested in my 22's as they are powdercoated black with a chrome lip... hopefully i'll see ya around.. take care

hey man nice truck i love the rcsb......any ways you truck defintly has lots o potential keep at it!!! as for your grill it can be color matched!! do it everyone compliments mine everytime they see it for the first time!! here are some pics!

post-14837-1209524393_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1209524403_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1209524418_thumb.jpg

Drop it/22's/ss bumper cover/delete trim/roll pan/flux capacitor

Haha gotta have the flux capacitor! Mabe the gull wing doors too!

Dublin is like 5-6 hours from lA depending on traffic.

EDIT:

I want to get the fog light kit, with the black lower valance (SP). Does anyone know if any of the fog light kits come with it? Also my bumper has a dent in it, where would you guys recommend i get one of those from, looks to be expensive!

Edited by ipyro24 (see edit history)

So i talked to that guy I told you about that has the black wheels and blacked out front end on his RCSB... he said he just had the SSS wheels powdercoated black (there is a shop in Fremont off Automall that he says will do it for $45 a wheel) and he just used a rattle can on the front end, but i'd say use a real spray gun... i've got a friend that lives down here in Fremont who has helped me out with paint and will probably do it for cheap... let me know if you're interested and i'll get a price from him.. he has a compressor and badass spray gun so it'll come out lookin nice :cool: ... i'll be over there repainting my hood in the near future so you're more than welcome to come hang out :cheers: ...