Ups Guy Left Me A Lil Something Today

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whens the new motor come in? Cooler, smaller, big boost, tires get loose.. .Engine go boom! haha just kidding man! That will be killer sitting up front!

motor should stay together. its pretty stout on the bottom end, ever since the original self distruction, its forged, balanced and ARPed, i have the fuel pump and the injectors, so my thought and nightmare will be tranny. only time will tell.

as it sits now the charge temps are startin to get bout 130, so time to cool it down, then heat it back up :)

hell yes. does it do a good job at hand? meaning, does it work?? build quality looks very nice, just hopin it works well...

mine still in build progress but many of ppl use them and many of them are making huge power numbers. i believe most intercoolers all do the same job. the difference between the 800 dollar one and that 150 dollar one is hte name

I want one too, but mines gonna be bigger & purdier, i'm gonna have like 1000 hp & run e-85 :jester:

whats e85? what is the advantage to a gas that doesnt burn for $hit and gets terrible mileage?? i guess i dont understand? you cant find it anywhere, it costs just as much. hmmm maybe i am ignorant to the whole ordeal.

as for needing an I/Cooler, what is it you have up your sleeve? i know i will have a complete P1SC kit for sale REAL soon!!!!!! >;)