Truck Shutting Down At A Stop

silverss05

What's the sea foam trick?

go to your local auto parts and get a bottle sea foam its an addative pour it all into your gas tank only if you have 1/2 a tank or more it should clean your fuel injection out and the other is through your vacum line

Well the truck has been at the dealer for 2 days now and they couldn't find anything wrong. They said everytime they go out and drive it it never does anything i describe to them. So I guess I'll wait and see if it does it anymore. I have an AEM intake, could this mean its time to clean the intake?

where is the vacum booster diaphram?

The big black round thing on the firewall in this pic (even though it's a pic of a newer silverado, the booster looks the same). Be sure to check the hose leading from it back to the intake too. It's a bitch to replace a booster if you've never done one...

post-7241-1210182552_thumb.jpg

gonna check that out tonight hopefully, i did just call the service manager out at the dealership i bought it from and have been takin it to when before when it was dying and he said that i would have a hard brake pedal, which i dont, or there might be a line colapsing somewhere