Got My First Kill

rojo_143

So this is the first truck i have owned that has had over 150 hp so i am not used to racing people. But anyways I pulled up to a red light and a hemi ram quad cab pulled next to me. not really paying attention when the light turned green he took off he got about a truck jump on me. well i realized that he wanted to go and i put it to the floor. before to long i was pulling up next to him the going by him and i could see the disapointment on his face as i went by. man i love my truck and awd now i just can't wait to start adding some goodies so it will be even faster.

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Got my second kill today a kid in a turbo miata actually thought he had a chance. When i pulled up next to him at the light i wasn't paying attention until i heard him reving his motor and heard the blow off valve. so i looked at him and he nodded his head at me. So when the light turned green my foot hit the floor and i was gone and all i heard was him spinning. Got about 4 truck lengths ahead of him and got over to make my turn in to my housing complex. he followed me all the way to my house and got out and asked my if i wanted to go again I told him i was late for softball practice and i couldn't he told me that he was sure that he could take me if he didn't spin but his story changed when i told him that the SS's are AWD.