Fs: '06 Oem Hitch Receiver, Paintable Bumper Cap, And Front Valanc

Trying to clean out my storage area a bit, and don't see myself using any of this stuff. All parts are from my 2006 Ext. Cab, all prices are plus shipping. Don't have pictures at the moment but can take some for seriously interested buyers.

$50 - Pretty much brand new, OEM (Factory towing package) Hitch receiver with all mounting harware. Never used, removed the week I bought the truck and put in storage. Will throw in a 1 7/8" hitch that was only used once for an additional $10.

$50 - OEM paintable bumper cap. Painted Onyx black. Has a pretty deep scratch on the top from when I moved, probably needs refinished, but otherwise it's perfect. Still don't know how I'd go about shipping this..

$20 - OEM textured black, non-fog light, bumper valance. This is the lower most valance piece where the fog lights would mount behind. Includes the even lower all black valance that bolts to the bottom. This is NOT cut for foglights but the holes are there and can be cutout if needed. Again, not sure how to ship this.

Obviously prefer local pickup, MD / DC / PA / VA, as everything but the hitch would be hard to ship.in, not sure how to ship this.

Edited by Blk06Limited (see edit history)