First Time To The Track This Year !

RICE EATER

Well i was able to sneek up to the track for the first time this year.. and the first time with the SS..and i cant belive how easy these trucks go down the 1320.. my camaro is white knuck wide eyed the whole way.. but this truck its just cruzin..i love it!..lol i didnt set any goals this time sence its got the new motor and everything in . just more of a starting point. but it ran pretty desent i would say. i diff need some efans.. i dont like not being able to set in line and cool the truck off it just sits there a bakes. and i forgot to put my 160 stat in when i switch the motors.. so that didnt help either.. also i did run as i drive it everyday so i know what it runs on the street.. i know i can change my wheels from the heavy 22s and pick up alot and cut some weight and get down there. i was also alil confused by the scales the first time i went accrosed them it was 5964 :eek: but anyways

pretty nice launch i though :jester:

sstrack.jpg

the first time slip of the year.... yes i know i feel asleep on the tree.. haha i forgot how heavy these are and it doesnt respond like the camaro..haha

sstracktimeslip.jpg

andd i was pissed i forgot my camera.. but a buddy got in on his crappy phone .. owell somethin better then nothin.

.. i pulled up next to him in the staging lane..and said lets run!.. he said ok..well u better give me 2 trucks .. i just smiled and said ok!

i wanted to say .. that thing got a hemi???..Ohh id does thats why its soo slow..lol jk was a cool guy though

th_track003.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys...glad to see some support for the red guys.. :cheers: ..

as far as whats done? thats a pretty basic question..lol whatca wanna know..

basicly its a radix 2.9 , custom cam, green top injections, zippy converter, zippy tune, and zippy shift kit with servo's

basicly its a radix 2.9 , custom cam, green top injections, zippy converter, zippy tune, and zippy shift kit with servo's

Dang if that's all the mods you got then that truck can be the next 11's ss. :cheers:

Dang if that's all the mods you got then that truck can be the next 11's ss. :cheers:

i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the truck went 12.300 at 111. with a 1.744 60 before with the different wheels..

after popin the motor .. i put a new one in with a cam and injectors and changed the converter.. so i had no idea what to expect.. im fairly happy with it with the heavy 22s . i was just kinda hopin to be close to what it ran before sence ive put a cam and injectors and a motor too..lol but it may be in tunning too..im sure some efans will help. not sure how much though but i would think alil..headers would probly help alil too..haha.. so ya i guess it does pretty good givin the mods list

GREAT KILL.....THESE IS WHERE YOU KNOW DODGE GOT'S NOTHING ON THE SACK.....

GOOD JOB................ :cheers::chevy:

being apart of the 11sec truck club is truely one of my goals...

as far as the tuning and slicks... well the tuning is on its way.. i just bought hp tuners pro of ebay :) so i can get to loggin and tweekin..woohoo...its got a solid tune it in already from zippy that i belive is alil more cushy then it was before when it went 12.300.. but its alil safer too which is what i wanted... but id like to do a track tune also. i dont see any reason to really run it that hard all the time on the street i dont see much thats gonna hang with a awd blown ss on the street .. anything thats as fast as us.. it normal rwd and spins lol..

anyways so i figure if i do alil tuning and get some efans for steve and dannys killer setup.. and put my 160 t stat in..it should get me back down alil faster...and then some lighter wheels and maybe stickys should make it pretty quick. but it really didnt spin as to bad on the track.. i think was spinning about 3 or 4 feet from what my spotter was tellin me. but there big 22s soo im sure once i put something smaller light wheels it will spin more untill i put some tire on it

ya i dont know why it said it was 5900lbs... later after about 5 runs or so i weight it again and it said 5381.....i guess i took one hell of a crap between rounds....hahahhaha