Lsx 427 L92/ls3 Mp122hh Front Inlet Truck Setup

supersub

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice me want one

I can hook you up,there will be a short list of others getting one just like this, so call me and i will gladdy put you on the list. :chevy:

Hurry cuz they are going to go quick, 1 other member has already express his securment of one. :rolleyes:

few more pic's of the progress:

CIMG9989.jpg

original truck style waterpump outlet

CIMG9976.jpg

CIMG9975.jpg

new correct waterpump inlet

CIMG9990.jpg

CIMG9993.jpg

return style fuel manifold

CIMG9991.jpg

The use of Left coast 32's Modified front inlet really works well for this combo.

The position of the front inlet puts the Trottle body @ 1" higher than the stock n/a trottle body location, and sits back @ 1" than the stock one as well.

The stock air tube should fit with only the addition to a longer hump hose.I will be using a custom 4" air inlet along with a LPE 100mm maf for this set-up.

CIMG9990.jpg

Good thing i did the fittment outside vs under the hood....

These lsx blocks have some fitment issues of there own i tell ya! when installing the A/C bracket i noticed it was not fitting square onto the mounting flanges only to find out the additional head bolt bosses interfere.And the only way to fix it is to remove the material from the a/c bracket. So for those of you building the LSX block beware...

CIMG9999.jpg

CIMG9998.jpg