Added The "autoguy" Spoiler

Yeah, it would probably hit a few things. The good part is, it's rubber, so it won't break. Plus, it only costs about 30 bucks, so even if you have to replace it, you're not out that much cash.

Alright, i though they would be more expensive. :cheers:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Berry's looks like his is stock height and it looks fine in his sig. If anything, it would probably help you look better at stock height since you won't hit parking curbs like me! :banghead: I've already had to "heat polish" it because of a curb, and I'll bet I'll have to do it again someday.

and THAT is why I held off and doing this... :D

and THAT is why I held off and doing this... :D

LOL!, Yeah, I usually back in anyway, but the first time I pull head in to a parking spot in a long while and I hear "rump rump".. .aw damn... 1 day old spoiler gets scuffed. :cry:

No worries though, can't even tell that it's been touched after a little time with the micro torch. :thumbs:

HMMM berry's looks pretty good at stock hieght and for less than $50, looks i might be making a trip to the dealer soon.

It keeps our vehicles planted to the ground at ultra high speeds. :jester:

:withstupid: LoL!!!! :crackup:

-Rob

I guess i am bucking the trend of this post, but i aint feelin it. doesnt do anything for me. its too short on the sides, maybe if some custom fab work was done to extend it to the wheel well, it might look better.

as for a group buy, the thing is 30 bucks, how much cheaper do you want it??

I guess i am bucking the trend of this post, but i aint feelin it. doesnt do anything for me. its too short on the sides, maybe if some custom fab work was done to extend it to the wheel well, it might look better.

as for a group buy, the thing is 30 bucks, how much cheaper do you want it??

I agreed with you in my above post..it just doesnt look like it belongs..not made to mfit the curves sorta speak...to each his own