Spindles 2+ Inches?

Hey fella's i found myself in a dillema again,

i'm in search for drop spindels for my 05 2wd, the only ones i find are 400 bucks from summit racing. i'm looking for something cheaper for one, does anyone know where to look?

and two,

does anyone make a spindel that drops more then 2 inches? 3 maybe 4?

thanks in advance.

Hey fella's i found myself in a dillema again,

i'm in search for drop spindels for my 05 2wd, the only ones i find are 400 bucks from summit racing. i'm looking for something cheaper for one, does anyone know where to look?

and two,

does anyone make a spindel that drops more then 2 inches? 3 maybe 4?

thanks in advance.

they only make 2 inch spindles if you want 3 or 4 inches you will have togo 2 inches with spindles and the other 1 or 2 inches with the torsion bars unless you go with djm control arms i think they are 3 inch look on ebay that is the best place ive found i ordered a 2/3 drop for my wifes tahoe this week for 299.00 plus 45.00 for shipping the kit i ordered is spindles for the front and coil springs and shock extenders for the back so i can keep my stock shocks

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

oh,

i don't have any springs either.

You either got springs or torsions bud :confused:

The 2wd SS came with torsions.

I got my Belltech spindle from Summit a few years back for ~$250 which lowered the truck 2". If you want more go with the DJM control arms which are 3" and all you need to "redo" is the way the shock mounts on the control arm. I had pictures of the way I did it lemme try and find some.

no, actually my problem lies within the difference between the front and rear height of my truck,

my front end is like 4 inches taller then the back, and it looks like i'm hauling bricks 24/7

yea, the obvious answer that every **** says to me on a daily basis "why don't you just let some air out of the front bags?"

well, if i do that, i throw my alignment out the window, the camber goes to shit, i wear those 220 dollar tires, and it bounces like my ol' ladys juggs on the tread mill.

i was hoping to find some 3 inchers atleast, i remember way way back, i forgot who made them, but you could get 3 inch drop spindel for s10s, they stopped making them, no clue why.

DAYM that b*tch is low!! Wait.. is that the same truck i've been seein on here for a while? any way yeah, sounds to me like your best bet would be the djm lca's.. but no springs, then i dont know haha

From what I know, you would have to plate the djm lca's to work with the bags. I would go with the spindles. Not trying to be an ass like you said above, but why don't you run the drop spindles and run a bit more air pressure to the rear.

Sick truck btw.

Edited by E-man (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
bump cause i wanna see more of this truck....
me too!

good luck bro. most bagged trucks sit lower in the rear. there is alot more in the front near the ground esp the frame being lower. your not layin frame yet? body drop or take your body mounts out lol

truck looks sick! at first im like um..this guy is an idiot he has either torsion bars or springs lol then i saw the pics i was like damn! guess your right haha

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)