The Daily Driver

Thanks guys! It was a struggle to get that thing done, and on top of it I have been working crazy OT.

As for the stance, I like where it sits still able to drive anywhere and not have to worry about bottoming out, like most of the smaller trucks taht are slammed.

The tire sizes had to be done to fit under the truck, the rears are 275/30/19 where as the fronts are 235/35/19........

Sad thing is. now it needs a turbo to get the tires to spin... But not going to happen.

Looks good, me likes. The only thing I see that you need to do to it is push down that rubber strip on the bottom of the drivers window, its coming up. :D My 2000 ZR2 did that all the time, the passenger side window was worse.

As for a DD, I'm thinking of selling mine (SUV) for something that gets better MPG's. I currently get 18MPG and I'm now spending $70 a week and it's killing me. The price of gas as of this morning was $3.70/gal. :cry: It has gone up $ .15 in the past 3 days. :eek:

Looks good, me likes. The only thing I see that you need to do to it is push down that rubber strip on the bottom of the drivers window, its coming up. :D My 2000 ZR2 did that all the time, the passenger side window was worse.

As for a DD, I'm thinking of selling mine (SUV) for something that gets better MPG's. I currently get 18MPG and I'm now spending $70 a week and it's killing me. The price of gas as of this morning was $3.70/gal. :cry: It has gone up $ .15 in the past 3 days. :eek:

The clips are broken, and I just haven't fix it. The pass. side is fine. Gas here is $4.14 a gallon for 94 octane, and going up. I have a bike for nicer days, the truck is for rainy days. However it only gets 20 mpg, and now cost $60 dollars to fill with mid grade, I dont believe in using 87.

I have picked up another car that is awd and gets 30ish mpg's so that will become the new daily driver, and who know what will become of ths sonoma.