Look What Ss I Found

BrettSS

I saw a Chevy display 2 weeks ago at the Tacoma Custom Car and Bike Show, and in it they had a new HHR-SS. Chevy will put the SS on just about anything as well. Has anyone seen the Equinox Limited that has the brake ports in the bumper like our trucks? Sorry if all this has already been discussed elsewhere on the site. Been out of the loop for a while.

I think the HHR just has one S, they are just calling it Sport. I saw one of those Equinox ones a few weeks ago in rush hour traffic. I thought it looked better then the regular one but I still would not buy one. Thankfully I was in my SS and the guy driving that Equinox kept looking at mine like there was no tomorrow, guess he felt jealous after seeing a real SS. :driving:

the hhr does have an SS model and it has a turbocharged 260 hp 2.0,and runs mid 14's stock.I would have to say it backs up it's emblems! :chevy:

:withstupid:

The Equinox is the Sport and the HHR-SS does exist. It does have some impressive numbers but not to my liking. Unless you could get the SS in the panel van version they sell. Then that might make for a nice platform for a custom modern show car or street rod.

At least it's not a PT Loser.

:withstupid:

The Equinox is the Sport and the HHR-SS does exist. It does have some impressive numbers but not to my liking. Unless you could get the SS in the panel van version they sell. Then that might make for a nice platform for a custom modern show car or street rod.

At least it's not a PT Loser.

I agree,the panel van look would kick ass on the HHR SS.

GM announced 3 years ago that they have tarnished the SS nameplate, and have been pulling the "SS" from models, like the fore said Equinox, and have dubbed it "Sport".

Anyway, let's hang the guy who both those on that van. At least it didn't have ralley stripes (if it did, sorry, didn't stare at it).

Anyway, let's hang the guy who both those on that van.

I agree. Now that I have a set of stainless emblems I think I might throw might stockers on my GMC work truck. why not??? :dunno:

oh yea... to kill any confusion to those that remember, I changed garages and don't have the Ford Superduty bucket truck anymore...