Ss 345hp. Vs Hemi345hp?,

Les Hall

Its Waiting....................... LOL

enginepull012.jpg

Good story, Nice kill :cheers:

~Danny

I Just ordered that sticker,,,saw it on ur truck & had to have it! My buddy with the Hemi's gonna love it :jester::jester:

:lol:

I have never seen an entire vehicle forum so fixated on one engine from one truck from another manufacturer!

You'll have to beat them ALL to keep them quiet!

I think it is "DODGE" Fault. The Billions off doaller's they put into those, "Yeah, it's got a hemi" commercials.

More people who know nothing about truck's, can Identifie w/ that phrase.

Plus, "yeh, it can beat a TRITON" , does not have a good ring to it. and knowbody would know what ur talkin about. LOL :jester:

~Danny

I think it is "DODGE" Fault. The Billions off doaller's they put into those, "Yeah, it's got a hemi" commercials.

Those commercials were meant to be FUNNY, not serious..?

:confused:

I thought they were funny anyways.... maybe the guy who did those commercials should be voted off the island, cause I've never seen so much negative about a common truck in my life!

I love the look of the new Rams, and my buddies that have them all like them, they seem decent on power, if it's the commercials that has you all hatin then NO MORE COMMERCIALS I say....

(NO, I don't own one!)

he doesnt live in the LA area does he, ive seen a lightning on the freeways around here a couple times with that sticker. Unless there's more than one.

no delaware. and he sold the truck last year. its on the back cover of one of the ford performance mags. has black 20s on it.