4 Brand New Kuhmo Ecsta Tires 275/45r20 And 20 Inch Ss Wheels

blownchevy

For Sale: sell my 4 brand new Kuhmo Tires that I purchased the day before my transmission blew up. That gave me only ONE opportunity to burn out. (Has been sitting in the garage for 2 months) These still have the nipples on them.

I would prefer a local sale if possible, but I will ship at your expense.

$400.00

$900.00 for the wheels

$1200.00 for the complete deal.

Here is how they look with the back dropped with a 2 inch shackle. (FYI this picture is of the old tires, just for size reference) new pics to follow tomorrow.

Picture001.jpg

P5110003.jpg

P5110004.jpg

P5110006.jpg

Brian 400 for just the tires?

Ill these ASAP. Im in Orange County and ill pick them up. No need for shipping.

I live in Simi 10 min north of the San Fernando Valley. I pmed you my phone number, I will work with you anyway I can.

First come first serve, i would like to sell the package....but I will separate them to help someone out.

Edited by blownchevy (see edit history)

Well I've been overreading and since your separating the rims and tires, how much would you sell those sss rims for? Iam also in SoCal...

I think he wants $900 for the set of rims....

Blown I pmed you back, and you arent the same Brian that works at JPA Automotive in Chatsworth right? I get lost on which one of you still works for MagnaCharger

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)

I think he wants $900 for the set of rims....

Blown I pmed you back, and you arent the same Brian that works at JPA Automotive in Chatsworth right? I get lost on which one of you still works for MagnaCharger

Tires are SOLD> Yeah I am the Brian from JPA and now at Magnuson (again).

Well I've been overreading and since your separating the rims and tires, how much would you sell those sss rims for? Iam also in SoCal...

900.00 I am on the fence about selling them, so if you are interested $900.00 is firm. LMK ASAP, once I mount the new tires on these they are staying.