What Security Alarm Are You Guys Running?

ces63ss

well I have had my 04 ss stolen twice in the past two months and Im really getting pissed now. luckly I have lojack and have had the SS recovered within a day. I didnt get a chance to go get the alarm installed after I got the SS out the body shop when it was stolen again. I need a alarm installed a.s.a.p. what are you guys running? how to you like it? :confused:

I keep my spare key tucked underneath into the cladding of my drivers side door and the title to my truck taped underneath the rear seat so that you don't have to chop it up :D

this would be a great way to find out what type of alarms people to jack their ride...

sorry you guys feel this way. Im just trying to find the best bang for by buck. It really sucks having your shiat stolen especially twice in two months. for those that have posted thank you looking at all the different makes you have. :cheers:

there are a few extra measures i take when i must park my truck where it cant be seen.

removal of a few parts that are needed to make the truck run.

what is something I can remove that will be quick and easy. Im looking at getting a Lok Itt sterring column gaurd also that wraps around the sterring column. just pissed. I have have it since new and 4 years later effin thieves want to start pulling these crap on me. :wtf: