Fs/feeler: Gray Ss Bumper/duct Grills

I have an OEM SS front bumper with the lower grills in the (factory I presume?) center and behind the ducts. I am thinking of removing them because I really don't like they way they look.

Anyhow, I have no clue what they go for, maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

$100 for all?

***ONLY THE GREY INSERTS ARE FOR SALE, NOT THE ENTIRE BUMPER***

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

looks like the intimidator upper grilles honeycomb and the normal ss diamond grille on the lower lower part.... :wtf:

its actually the stock grill off my 06 crew cab and the lower bumper off an SS. The truck is not an SS, its a crew cab 1500 (see pic in sig?)

i think fox_forma was looking for a bumper a while back.

not looking to sell the bumper, looking to sell the grey inserts in the ducts and center of the ss bumper.

I'd say $80-$100 but it all depends on what someone else is willing to spend. You could put an item up for a price you believe is fair and someone might not think its a good price. I'd say start at $90 but dont take less than $60. JMO good luck with the sale.

I'd say $80-$100 but it all depends on what someone else is willing to spend. You could put an item up for a price you believe is fair and someone might not think its a good price. I'd say start at $90 but dont take less than $60. JMO good luck with the sale.

thanks! i appreciate the input, even though you are a firefighter. Cops FTW!