Tuner Praise - Socal

usabodyguard

FINALLY got my truck back after 4 months... 4l80 build/swap, driveline, rearend....

I had it towed to RPM Motors - Charlie (used to work at A&A Corvettes)... this guy is cool as hell, and knows his sh*t... he taught me a bunch of things about HP Tuners and showed me the grave errors on the previous tune that Doug From LAPD (currently has numerous lawsuits against him), which probably led to me blowing 2 trasnmissions within 600 miles...

Anyways, Charlie taught me a grip about HPTuners, and did a fantastic job tuning my truck. I love the new transmission set up...w/2800 stall. He got my WOT with intake temps at 145*+ to an AFR of 11.6. Not sure what kind of numbers i gained or lost, but I am sure i lost with the 80e alone... Doesnt much matter, the new motor goes in this summer... more to come.

Anyways - +10 For Charlie at RPM motors...

His number is - 661-299-6587 He charges $650 for a tune, but he worked me a deal of $300... mention me as a referrence if you want.

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

i know, it was lonely 4 months... but she is leaving monday for 3 weeks... &%^$

Im gonna start the swap thread once i get the write up from the builders... should be today sometime...

Charlie wants to build a WARHAWK LSX (aluminum block!) with worldproducts 6 bolt heads... yea right... the bare block alone is $4500... :wtf:

sweet!!!!! that awesome Dave glad to see the Prom Queen rolling on her own power again. r u gonna drive it to the meet this weekend???

-Rob

it has some busted ass 20's on it... loaners... my build is underway... truck goes to paint on monday... dont want to drive it until it is close to done.

he had a vette on the dyno today... i dont care about numbers on this motor/sc... just as long as the tune is solid and safe...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)